Partnership with Arthur Bailey Ministries International (ABMI) is a covenant relationship.
You are committing to assist Arthur Bailey with The Great Commission that will impact the lives of millions by spreading the True Gospel of The Kingdom (The Gospel Yeshua Taught), worldwide.
Every person who comes into the knowledge of Messiah and to His Saving Grace and every life changed through ABMI is credited to the Heavenly accounts of our Partners.
Phil 4:17 Not because I desire a gift: but I desire fruit that may abound to your account.
What Is a Partner of Arthur Bailey Ministries International?
A Partner of Arthur Bailey Ministries International is someone committed to this ministry and who shares its vision.
An ABMI partnership is by no means just an avenue by which to raise finances. Instead it is a mutual exchange of faithfulness. Arthur Bailey and the staff at ABMI will faithfully and actively pray daily on behalf of partners. We will declare the blessing — the empowerment to be equipped, to prosper and excel — upon our Partners. Partners of this ministry will have a right to connect to the anointing that is on this ministry so that our partners can also prosper spiritually, socially, mentally, physically, emotionally and financially.
Arthur Bailey and the entire ABMI family strive to reciprocate in meaningful ways, the commitment that our partners show. We endeavor to provide first-class service, clear concise and anointed teachings and quality teaching products and materials. As far as ABMI is concerned, all of our partners are VIPs (Very Important Partners)!
- Pray daily for YeHoVaH’s blessings to be upon you and your family.
- Study and diligently search the Word of YeHoVaH.
- Minister to you weekly through LIVE services with Arthur Bailey and other anointed ministers.
- Furnish you with an official partnership certificate.
- Periodically offer special gifts for your spiritual edification and growth.
- Provide quality customer service and products.
- Be good stewards and operate with integrity and excellence.
- Attend meetings in your area.
- Always pray for Arthur Bailey, his family and Arthur Bailey Ministries International.
- Contact us periodically within a two-year period.
- Actively strive to recruit new partners.
- Support us financially with your monthly pledge.