Ways to Give
- Use One-Time or Recurring Donation buttons at the top of this page.
- Send Your gift by Paypal to email@example.com
- Mail your donation to Arthur Bailey Ministries – PO Box 49744 – Charlotte, NC 28277
Tithe = 10% of all gross income (Leviticus 27:30) Offering = All gifts over and above the 10% (Deuteronomy 12:5,6) FIRSTFRUITS = Three times a year we are commanded to bring the Firstfruits in anticipation of the blessings of YeHoVaH Almighty upon our crops, herds, business etc.: Three times in a year shall all thy males appear before YeHoVaH thy God in the place which he shall choose; in the feast of unleavened bread, and in the feast of weeks, and in the feast of tabernacles: and they shall not appear before the LORD empty:(Deuteronomy 16:16).
Why Give to Arthur Bailey Ministries and House of Israel?
Your giving enables us to accomplish so much! Because of your financial support of Arthur Bailey Ministries and House Of Israel, we are able to provide:
- Live worship services preaching and teaching the True Gospel of The Kingdom locally and Livestreamed around the world through our:
- Sabbath services
- Thursday Leadership and Discipleship Training classes that equip the saints
- High holy days convocations
- Question and Answer opportunities after our services
- Personal and family prayer for healing, deliverance and other needs
- Personal and family counseling over the phone, in person and via email
- Free teachings posted to our YouTube channel, Livestream and other social media outlets
- Television programs for The Church Channel, Impact TV, Charlotte, NC Access TV and various internet TV networks
- Your gifts will help to establish leaders to lead local Messianic fellowships in various locations around the world that will rebuild Torah-centered families of true worshipers of YeHoVaH Almighty through Yeshua HaMashiach!
House Of Israel (HOI) Global Headquarters is located in Charlotte, NC. HOI is a Messianic, Hebrew, Hebraic Roots and Messianic Discipleship Training and Leadership Development Center. As a Torah-Teaching, Spirit-Filled, New Covenant ministry, we actively teach the Hebrew Roots of the Christian faith.